Get your share of the fast-growing Courier, Express, and Parcel segment (CEP)
In fLex, we have a fully-automated Courier, Express, and Parcel software suite for logistics service providers (LSP’s). The suite can help LSP’s broaden their product portfolio by offering door-to-door services and getting their share of the fast-growing market for last-mile B2B and B2C distribution.
Often LSP’s are focusing solely on im- and export shipments. Since traditional freight will become more commoditized, value-added services and upselling could be a good way for the LSP to differentiate and innovate. Last-mile distribution often accounts for a higher share of customers total transport budget. By optimizing and organizing customers complete end-to-end transport solutions in fLex, you will achieve greater customer loyalty, increased revenue, and greater risk diversification in your Business.
How does it work?
- You will get your very own white-label booking platform covering all transport modes
- Global API connections to major global and local/regional Express and parcel carriers
- You can easily handle all your contracted rates from Courier, Express and Parcel companies
- Add margins to your contracted rates and offer multiple carriers and carrier services to your clients and agents. (Import, Export, 3rd. party shipments, before 9, 10, 12, notifications, parcel shops, etc.)
- Customers and agent can look up prices and book shipment based on your customized selling rates
- Built-in templates for Address books, Proforma invoices, Goods descriptions, Incoterms, DGR, Insurance, VAS, and multiple fee types such as fuel surcharge, heavyweight, oversize, etc.
- Automatic generation of all kinds of carrier final-labels. No relabeling! (AWB, Waybills, Shipment Note)
- Automated pickup management of all bookings across all carrier services
- Complete Track & Trace, Traffic light overview, and Dashboards
- Automatic reconciliation of carrier invoices, i.e., 100% cost control
- 100% invoicing of all shipments to your customers and agents
- Supports integration to your TMS, WMS, Web-shops, and ERP
If you want to offer complete end-to-end transport solutions or enjoy sparring on how to get started, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact our team for more information: email@example.com or see some more details on www.con-linq.comGo back